Access Point AC In-wall
Dual band, 802.11ac Wave 1 access point with a 1.1+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate that can be plugged into a standard wall outlet.
The Access Point AC In-wall (UAP AC IW) is a dual-band, 802.11ac WiFi access point that can be plugged into any standard wall outlet. The UAP AC IW can reach a 1.1+ Gbps aggregate throughput rate with its 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands, and it has an impressively long transmission range up to 100 meters (328 feet). This access point is also equipped with (3) GbE RJ45 ports, including (1) for 802.3af PoE input, (1) for 48V 802.3 af PoE output, and (1) dedicated to data transmission. The UAP AC IW is the perfect plug-and-play access point for those looking for an easy-to-use, inconspicuous way to broaden their wireless coverage. It can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- 802.11ac Wave 1 WiFi technology
- 5 GHz band with an 867 Mbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band with a 300 Mbps throughput rate
- Signal transmission range up to 100 meters (328 feet)
- Can be mounted in a 1-gang electrical wall box
- (3) GbE RJ45 ports, including:
- (1) for data + 802.3at PoE+ input
- (1) for data + 48V 802.3af PoE output*
- (1) for data only