802.11ax 2×2 Managed Wireless Indoor Access Point
Greater capacities. Stronger connections. Reliable management options.
EnGenius Neutron EWS357AP 802.11ax 2×2 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and expands the capabilities of Wi-Fi and utilizes EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features. The sleek, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3 makes connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA3 authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 2×2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in 5 GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- 1 GB 802.3at PoE port for easy placement up to 328 feet from a power source
- Choice of AP and WDS modes to meet your management & deployment requirements
- Support Mesh networks