3m (10ft) LC UPC to LC UPC Duplex OS2 Single Mode PVC (OFNR) 2.0mm Fiber Optic Patch Cable
5m (16ft) LC UPC to LC UPC Duplex OS2 Single Mode PVC (OFNR) 2.0mm Fiber Optic Patch Cable
10m (33ft) LC UPC to LC UPC Duplex OS2 Single Mode PVC (OFNR) 2.0mm Fiber Optic Patch Cable
High Quality and Cost-Effective 9/125μm Single Mode Bend Insensitive Fiber Optic Cable
The 9/125μm OS2 single mode bend insensitive fiber optic cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It can also save more space for your high density cabling in data centers, enterprise networks, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any places fiber patch cables are needed.
This 9/125 OS2 single mode fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 1G/10G/40G/100G/400G Ethernet connections. It can transport data for up to 10km at 1310nm, or up to 40km at 1550nm.
- G.657.A1 Bend Insensitive Fiber & 10mm Min. Bend Radius
- Grade A Precision Zirconia Ferrules Ensure Consistent Low Loss
- Flexible and Abrasion-resistant PVC (Riser) Jacket, Durable for Indoor Use
- Designed for High Bandwidth and Transmission Rate over Long Distances
- Compliant to IEC-61754 and TIA-604 (FOCIS)